Please DO NOT attend the clinic if you have symptoms of Covid-19 (high temperature, new/continuous cough, loss/change to sense of smell/taste)!
Pre-Departure Testing (Fit to Fly)
- Government Approved Private Provider, UKAS Accredited Organisation 22490 (ISO 15189)
- Covid-19 PCR Test conducted before outbound flight departure for international travel
- Throat & Nasal swab test performed by a Health Care Professional
- Tested at a government approved laboratory with results e-mailed to you directly
- Results: morning appointments – 2pm next day or sooner, afternoon appointments – 2pm day after the next or sooner
- Tests are conducted Monday to Friday
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
- The lab result is sufficient for most travelers, however a fit to fly certificate can be provided at a cost of £20
Booking with us
- Please do not use the clinic testing facility if you suspect that you or someone you know may have COVID-19. If this is the case, you must not visit the clinic and should contact the NHS.
- Covid-19 test requirements vary for each country. Before booking with us, make sure to check UK Government COVID-19 travel advice, your airline and foreign government guidelines for the destination you are travelling to; Ultima Vitality cannot be held liable for incorrect tests booked.
- You can enquire or book your appointment by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: 0161 434 7373.
- Don’t eat or drink for half an hour before your test as it may affect the result.
- Bring your passport or national ID card with you to the clinic (otherwise testing cannot be performed).
Copyright © Ultima Vitality